Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New M&M Wheels!!


I installed...okay Tim installed my new MandM wheels on my Mille this weekend and the difference in the movement of my machine is amazing.   It takes hardly any effort to follow a panto design or do free hand designs. I now have to retraining myself to loosen my deathgrip on the handles in anticipation of hitting those rough spots that I was experiencing before.  It now glides so smooth!!  Yah!

The above quilt belongs to Sandra and what a great opportunity to try some free hand swirls on this fun baby quilt now that I have the new wheels on. I can even show you a close up of my quilting, I'm so happy with the control I have now.


I used Superior Rainbow #801 thread on top and So Fine #419 on the bottom.


Here is a picture of the whole quilt.  Adorable!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the quilting!! So pretty and the thread you picked is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Awesome :) I have this same exact quilt to make and quilt so I really love the threads and design you used to quilt it ... thanks so much, again, for the share!! Congrats on the new wheels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those M&M's, it makes so smooth, couldn't believe it when we got them installed. Almost like bliss!!!!
    (Well, we can dream it is)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading your back posts and love the 3's and E's freehand design you do! I keep trying to get it down but mine doesn't look like yours?? Any tips?? Also, I just ordered Bliss as well...I can't wait to see how you like it!

    ReplyDelete