Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Canadian Quilt Talk

Have you heard about the podcasts by Brandy Lynn called Canadian Quilt Talk?  I started following Brandy Lynn’s blog when I heard about her new podcast for quilters and have really been enjoying listening to her shows.  She has a new show every Thursday and last week she did an interview with Ricky Tims that was great.   You can find her blog here and her website here.   I subscribed to her podcasts on iTunes for free and can listen to them whenever I feel like it…usually when I’m sewing! :)

quilt talk2

I am also excited to share that I won a pattern from Brandy Lynn yesterday when she did a random draw for her followers when she reach 10o followers.  The pattern is called Black Sheep Block Party and I can see making this pattern with some batiks and hand dyed fabrics. I have the tumbling blocks pattern on my “To do” list of quilts I want to make one day so this might be how I cross that one off my list.  Thanks for the pattern Brandy!

bsbp-pattern-cover-deepblue-grad

Congrats on the great show Brandy Lynn!   When I told her I lived in Flin Flon she knew the name of the science fiction character that our town is named after…Flintabbatey Flonatin…she lived in Manitoba for 39 years so it’s great to see a Manitoba girl living her dreams!

2 comments:

  1. That's for the tip, Kathy, I'm going to tune in! Congrats on your win, looks like a fun pattern. Hope you have a great day in Flintabbatey Flonatin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathy! How cool to win a cute pattern like that!!

    ReplyDelete