Friday, September 20, 2013

Lone Star 4 Patch

 kerri4

This is Kerri’s Lone Star quilt and I like how it has been done in a four patch layout.    This quilt is mainly pieced with batik fabrics and I used a black Dream poly batting as the backing is black too.   The panto design is called Fascination and I chose this simple design as the pieced Lone Stars are the focus of the quilt. I used charcoal coloured So Fine thread to blend into the background fabric.

kerrikerri3kerri5

You might have noticed I have a Craftsy button on my sidebar now.  Lori and I added our pattern to the Craftsy site and the button takes you right there.  I didn’t realize there were so many patterns on that site so I’ll warning you if you click the button make sure you have time to browse all the great pattern on there!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the jewell like colours in this quilt. I've yet to use the Fascination panto...... I may have to show clients these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt and superb quiltin - as always

    Your photo settings are always so good. How long before the snow and ice return?

    Linda

    In NZ with summer just around the corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming a Craftsy designer! It is a lovely place to hang out. Love the lone star quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely quilted and this quilt sparkles! Congrats to Kerri...

    ReplyDelete