Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thank You

fall leaves

I want to take a moment to thank you for your comments, emails and Facebook messages regarding my father-in-laws passing.   They were all very comforting to read and to know others are thinking of you does help with the grieving process.    I want to get back to my quilting soon as I find it very comforting to quilt,  it can be very therapeutic.  I will have a fun announcement to share on Friday and hope that will get me back into my blogging rhythm again.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking that you may find quilting therapeutic too. I hope you find peace through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you, and I hope you are doing fine. It's sometimes hard to find back to life routines after a such a sad situation. But like you said, quilting is therapy. Big hug to you dear Kathy.

    ReplyDelete