Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Sunrise

 fog

I was greeted with a beautiful sunrise this morning as our family got back to our regular routine.   Daniel was off to school and then I quilted my first quilt for September.    This is Sandra’s Halloween quilt that she made for her grandkids to enjoy.   I don’t know the name of the fabric line or pattern but it is very cute.   Sandra’s 4 year old grandson told her, when he saw the quilt top done, that it ‘wasn’t that scary!’    Guess he was expecting something more creepy and less cute!    :)

sandra3sandra4

I quilted it with the Gossamer panto that looks like spider webs.  I used black So Fine thread and Quilters Dream black poly batting.

sandra2

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lake to wake up to!! The quilt is cute too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise, and what a great Hallowe'en quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable but then again I like almost anything Halloween themed.

    ReplyDelete